St. Francis Retreat Center
549 Mission Vinyard Road
San Juan Bautista, California, 95045
- $270 per person (double occupancy)
- All rooms are double rooms with private bath.
- If no roommate choice is indicated, a roommate will be assigned to you.
- St. Francis Retreat Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Lodging and meals (Friday dinner, Saturday all meals, and Sunday breakfast/lunch)
- Friday night meeting, keynote speaker Saturday night, late night meetings
- Saturday workshops
- Morning meditation
- Fellowship, games, ice cream social, caroling
Register online at www.SPGRetreatLG.com
If you prefer to pay by check, download the form to mail in.
If you want to request a scholarship, please complete the registration form, check the request scholarship box, then submit the form. Disregard the paypal option afterwords.
The SPG Retreat committee would like to give a special thanks for all those who have contributed a donation towards the retreat. Your generosity is very much appreciated!
For more information contact:
Jon at (408) 797-7919, Phil at (408) 656-2236, or email SPGRetreatLG@gmail.com
- Payment in full is required to reserve your place.
- No refunds.
- Donations for scholarships are greatly appreciated!
You can contribute when you register or mail a check payable to:
Spiritual Progress Group Retreat
Mail check to SPGR, 3186 Kimber Ct. #92, San Jose, CA, 95124.
Please bring snacks for yourself and to share!